jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

WEEK FOUR-REFLECTIONS







Dear classmates


I think this week has been successful because we have read something interesting about reading and writing- building websites.
First of all I´ve read the article Using the Internet in ESL writing Instruction written by Jarek Krajka . One of the most important things is that WEB is the invaluable source of information both for teachers and students. The article tries to explore the issue of the use of the Internet as a teaching aid or as a teaching medium. Here the writer  tries to analyse the most writing genres and he tries to demmonstrate how websites and on-line techniques, writing instruction can be more interesting.

We  find some ideas for Teaching Writing Genres with the Help of the Internet Components. They are: 1.A letter to a friend ;2. A formal Letter:3. A description of a person ,4. A biography , 5. An Argumentative Essay, 6. Notice and Advertisements, 7. A description of a festival or ceremony, 8 . A description or review of a book, film or play, 9. A newspaper report, 10. A personal opinion essay and 11. A description of a place.

Then I read  about Planning for Instruction taken from the University of Tennesse. Here we can see an integral idea of what a Lesson Plan is. This lesson plan contains the most important elements that we must take in consideration for a writing  or reading class.
I read a. Sample Lesson Plan with Technology. It´s important for classes when we use technology.
After that I made a Lesson Plan with Technology following the main steps and suggestions given before to get our goals in this kind of classes.
Regards










1 comentario:

  1. Hi Luis,

    This week has been successful for me too! I'm so happy all the stuff we have been reading has helped me. I implement ideas immediately so that I can share results.

    And you? Have you been implementing the ideas?

    Helô

    ResponderEliminar