sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

WEEK ·THREE.- REFLECTIONS

In this week I mean week three I created my new page, it is about Delicious page. It was very difficult for me because  I don´t have too much knowledge about technology I think it´s important because it could be the easiest way to access to different websites It´s a good pathway to interact with students and it´s a good tool to teach them.
I also learned about CALL. I think it´s important for the oral and aural  computer communication in the learning proccess for the students. This could be only possible if the schools have the equipments necessary and the students have the knowledge to use them.

I inteanract with other teachers from other countries like Aleyda, Iliana, Mariangel,etc and we comment about the two different topics that we learned in this week and I had the chance to review Aleyda´s Project I think it´s very interesting because it could be the starting base to do my project in the future

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario