sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Week 1 The Reflexion of the Week

Hello dear colleagues.
I`m glad to greet every body and tell you that it was a useful week because I had the opportunity to learn a lot of things. First of all, I have to be familiarized with all of the on line sites.It was a pleasure to meet my tutor Donna and I know that we are 20 teachers in this group ready to participate and work together. Then I introduced myself to the group, and  I knew that some partners are from Ecuador and some are from other countries. After that, I set my location in the Google map. This is a good exercise to find people `s locations and information about anyone around the world. Next, I created an account in Google, so I can use the class wiki to share information. In the next step, we share ideas in the forum. At the current time, I`m sure  everyone knows the rules and the rubrics for this course. Most of the colleagues had made comments and suggestions about rules and evaluation.I would like that Donna does not forget to take in consideration our recommendations. Moreover, I learned what a blog is, how can we use it and the importance of this new tool to use it in teaching and learning. At the end, I made a blog with my information,  and I made comments about my partners` opinions. I`m very tired but we have to go ahead.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Luis,

    This is great! Thanks for creating your blog. I hope you enjoy using it every week.

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Luis,
    Be very welcome to the blogging world. I am sure you will fall in love with it and I am also sure we will learn a lot from each other. Be careful, though. This is dangerously addictive (lol) and I know that from experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Luis,

    Welcome! I'm sure we'll have a lot to share!

    What is your biggest challenge as an English teacher?

    Do you see any L1 interference?

    Helô

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Luis,

    It seems that our blogs have something in common?!

    Can you find our what?

    Marsi

    ResponderEliminar