domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

WEEK 8-REFLECTIONS

It is incredible but week 8 is ending.

This has been other amazed week because we have made a lot of things and have learned new things, too. First of all, I ended my draft project and sent it. Then, I chose to my partner Evelyn to be my peer. We have to interchangr our projects and have to make suggestions about them according our knowledge and experience. After that I read about ENVILL. This was the first time I have read and learn something about it. I know that it is National Virtual Language Lab, and as its name suggest it is a modern web based replacement for the audio and video consoles of old. To use ANVILL we need three tools, a microphone and / or a webcam, a modern browser and ADOBE.. This is enminent portable and everyone who has web access   can use it to listen to news, watch video clips or submit voice or video-based assigments.                   
Another important thing was that I created a puzzle. It could be solved as a warm up or as a part of the procedure of the class. This is important because classes are more interactive and students could create similar ones in no more than ten or twelve minutes. Then , I made some comments about my partners jobs. I want to tell something for the next participants in other course, it is neccesary to take classes or a course to be updated in technology because in this way we could learn more and participate better than I do.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Luis
    I agree with you about the idea that participants need to be updated to participate in this kind of online courses. However, I consider that we learn by doing, experimenting and making mistakes. You are doing a great work in this course.

    Iliana

    ResponderEliminar