domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

WEEK SIX - REFLECTIONS


I think week  six has been successful because I have learned a lot about about two important topics related to how to teach in Large Classes and Interactive Power Point.

 As we know teaching in large classes is so difficult but we can solve it by using technology. I guess this is the most important tool to improve knowledge and how to make classes more interactive. Obviously, we can do it if students and teachers have access to modern devices and internet.

 Then, I was required to create a Power Point Interactive exercise or game. I decided to create a contest by using the Simple Present Tense and Present Continuous, because I am teaching these tenses to my new students. They belong to first and second levels.

 I am not good at technology so I have to be helped by a person who helped me to use graphics, illustrations, animation, colors, hyperlinks, slides, action buttons, etc.
  I am working with new students so I will try to begin my project next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario