sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

WEEK NINE REFLECTIONS

This week has been very important because there is  a theme in this course that says ¨less teaching, more learning¨.. Accoding with this we must emphasizes in learning, and how do we teach better? Obviously, students learn better if we can see the differences between them. That is what we have learned in this week, learning styles and multiple intelligences. it is going to help us as teachers to guide better to our students.Then I made some comments about my partenrs´jobs..

 In addition, I worked together with my partner Evelyn to agree and correct the mistakes we have made in our individual projects. I sent it to my tutor. I wish, I had no mistakes. This week has been very hard but we are going on.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Luis,

    This last week was difficult, wasn't it? You made it through with shining colors!

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Luchito,

    I want to thank you for all the support and help you have offered me during this project and course..

    It was a peasure working with you..

    EVE

    ResponderEliminar