jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

WEEK TEN REFLECTIONS

It is incredible, but we are ending this course. It is too hard to work and study at the same time.
In this week I have learned something about the levels of technology. I think I am in the first levels because there aren`t technology devices in the place  where I work and we do not have access to Internet in the class. Then, I made a summary about all I have learned in these amazing nine weeks. I have learned a lot for example: I created a Delicious page, I created my Blog, I learned about Call for the Oral and Aural computer communication, I learned ideas for Teaching Writing Genres with the help of the computer components, I learned how to use Planning for Instructions, how to use Webquests, how to teach in Large Classes and Inter Active Power Point, how to be autonomous in learning, how to use ENVILL, Multiple Intelligences and Learning Styles. I used the Blogs to make my project Ecuadorian Culture . It was a pleasure to share information with all my partners, and I want to thank my tutor Donna for her help and  her recommendations.

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear Luis!!!

    It's been a lot of new learning!! isn't it? We have acquired so much and I'm sure all of us have implemented in our classes, not everything, but most of it to get better classes and better students.

    In a near future the world of technology will be there for everybody and we will take advantage from it to teach our students.

    Thanks for sharing your knowledge with all of us!!

    Alex

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Luis,

    In spite of the material constraints in our schools we've learnt a lot of useful tools in this course to implent in our classes. That was the key of this course to integrate teachers from different school contexts, don't you think?

    It was a pleasure to share this course with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Luis,

    I know how difficult it has been to both work and do this course. You need to be very proud of yourself for getting everything finished and doing your project. It's been difficult, but you succeeded! I wish you the very best in your continued journey with teaching with technology. It's been great to work with you.

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar